THE FORUM |AGENDA | AUDIENCE | THE ORGANIZER CONTACT
We are pleased to announce that Palladian Conferences is organizing the 3RD BALKAN & EASTMED ENERGY LAW FORUM, under the auspices of Hellenic Hydrocarbon Resources Management (HHRM) and The Hellenic Energy Regulation Institute (HERI). The forum, which will be held in English, will take place on November 29th, 2019 at the Hotel N.J.V Plaza in Athens.
The conference aims at addressing legal aspects of oil and gas and electricity sector, taking into account both Greek and international experience.
- Panagiotis Alexandrakis, Chief Legal Counsel - Heron Thermoelectric
- Dimitris Assimakis, Partner, Norton Rose Fulbright
- Yannis Bassias, President and CEO, Hellenic Hydrocarbon Resources Management
- Dimitra Chatziarseniou, Head of Legal Department - GEK TERNA Group
- Dr Vassilis Karagiannis, Partner - KLC Law Firm
- Yannis Kourniotis, Partner, Lambadarios Law Firm
- George Lagaris, Attorney at Law - NRG Trading House S.A., Member of the Motor Oil Hellas Group
- Dr. Vassiliki Marazopoulou, Attorney-at-Law, Legal Department DAPEEP S.A
- Maria Matzakou, Attorney at Law, LLM, Hellenic Hydrocarbon Resources Management S.A
- Gregory Pelecanos, Senior Partner – Ballas Pelecanos & Associates
- Kostadin Sirleshtov, Partner, Coordinator of the Energy, Projects and Construction Practice for Central and Eastern Europe, CMS Law Firm
- Dr. Stella Tsani, Economist, Hellenic Hydrocarbon Resources Management & Visiting Faculty, Athens University of Economics and Business
This one-day event will be a point of reference and gathering for:
- law Firms
- In house Lawyers
- Regulatory experts
- Senior executives of companies operating in the Oil & Gas sector
- Decision and policy makers
- Government representatives
- Energy consultants and consultants of relevant development projects
- Banks and financial institutions
- Shipping representatives
EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION: LATEST DEVELOPMENTS
PANEL I: Greece as alternative source of Gas Supply for the Balkans
PANEL II: Target Model & Clean Energy Package
PANEL III: Electricity & LNG storage in the East Mediterranean Region
PANELL IV: RES Development in the Balkans – Challenges & Opportunities
Palladian Communications Specialists is a leading, but relatively low-profile communications firm specializing in communication strategy, media relations, public affairs and crisis and issues management.
Palladian was established in 2001, was the first PR agency in Greece to be certified with ISO 9001 and has been a member of the Hellenic Association of Communication Agencies since 2005. Palladian currently employs 24 consultants and industry specialists.
The long track record of successful communication campaigns combined with Palladian’s significant experience in industry event management, led in 2014 to the introduction of a new, independent business unit within the company engaged in organizing conferences. The mission of the Conferences Business Unit is to highlight important issues across a range of economic, business and socioeconomic issues that compose the complexity of today’s decision making.
For Information concerning Programme, Sponsorships and Registrations please contact:
UNDER THE AUSPICES OF